Speaker for Rocket Club

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackO

Aerospace Engineer- MIT/SpaceX
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Are there any professionals in the aerospace industry near West Hills California that would be interested in coming to speak at a high school rocket club meeting? We are looking for speakers about any field general or specific related to rocket science. About the Club: The Rocket Research Club is a growing club at Chaminade College Preparatory in West Hills. We have flown a few zinc-sulfur rockets in our history out of the Mojave desert, but most our time has been spent in the classroom. This year we want to step it up and engage in more active tests and rocket launches.. All responses are greatly appreciated.

Hi, and welcome to TRF!

I am not in any way affiliated with NASA, but you might want to look here for resources. Also, you can contact NASA public relations at (202) 358-0001.

Good luck!

Oh, also, I don't know the likelihood of being able to get Homer Hickam, but try here if you are interested.

Great, thanks very much for the quick response John. I will be sure to try those contacts. Homer Hickam would be incredible.

Back