Sparky Motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would deffinitally like you to get me out of your signiture. You are to obnoxious and I have enough of my own problems let alone be tied to you. You can ask to use my name when you calm down and fly some rockets.

Thank you......

Ben

Done :D

Your welcome........

<Because asking 20 more times won't change a thing.>

Yeah, ....................it's just sucking more air out of the room................

<Because asking 20 more times won't change a thing.>

Yeah, ....................it's just sucking more air out of the room................

But seriously guys, why cant I ...... oh wait..... I use G80T's as ignitors

Ben

Can you make a sparkie motor?

I think he has made several...and I know where he is getting all the titanium metal filings now....

The last time I went over to his garage, ..........there was something under a tarp, over in the corner....

2911397620_05166c66b0.jpg

The G80T motor instuctions say sale to anyone under 18 is prohibited, assuming my dad bought it.... Could I use it?

thats the problem with things. people read into rules and regs to much. We are all into flying rockets, so just FLY stop worrying about rules. Technically your dad needs to buy any motor for you since your 11.

Ben

The G80T motor instuctions say sale to anyone under 18 is prohibited, assuming my dad bought it.... Could I use it?

The regulation regarding SALE of motors is a regulation that only applies to SALE.

Just like the FAA regulations only apply to things flying in the air and do not apply to things buried underground or sitting in a box.

Shipping regulations only apply to shipping and do not regulate the use of the item.

Federal, State and Local regulations will control the posession and use of rocket motors - and those will usually be Fire Regulations. These can also include storage restrictions or requirements.

Federal, State and Local regulations will control the posession and use of rocket motors - and those will usually be Fire Regulations. These can also include storage restrictions or requirements.

Thats what I was getting at. Most places require you to be 14 or 16 to purchase motors. Some even 18. It wouldnt suprise me if NY was 16 or 18

Ben

Well that explains why walmart only sells A-C :D

No. Wal-Mart had 2 packs of D12-3 motors to go with the Dude rocket.

The registers will ask the cashier to verify proof of age for ANY item in the store that legally has an age requirement to purchase.

That can be motors (with different age limits from state to state and for different power levels) or it can be booze and smokes.

No age requirement for Pork Rinds. Or popcorn. :pop:

Back