Spaceport Camden (Georgia)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Too bad they do not have a large recovery area.

Unfortunately I have not heard of anyone who is actually interested in launching from there. The only launch from Camden so far was some kind of test flight for the now-defunct Vector Space Systems that flew to an altitude that our own HPR guys would easily be able to beat.

Unfortunately I have not heard of anyone who is actually interested in launching from there. The only launch from Camden so far was some kind of test flight for the now-defunct Vector Space Systems that flew to an altitude that our own HPR guys would easily be able to beat.

They gotta start somewhere.

It is still pie-in-the-sky at this point. They've still got local opposition to deal with just to get basic approval. The website is a good fantasy view.

They’re still working on it and I applaud them.

Back