Spaceplane Winners !!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenParker

Reaction score
And the winners of the "TRF Design A Spaceplane" Contest are:

For CONCEPTUAL design - the CORONA.

For FLYABLE designs -

2nd place -> the ORBITAL CRUISER SSTO KITTY HAWK

and

1st place -> the PROMETHEUS.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

WINNERS: Very important - send me a PM with the address to which you want your prizes shipped.

I hope it was fun for everyone.

Now, on a side note - my apologies that I didn't meet my original timetable on this. The outage that we experienced caught me at a bad time. I was on the road all day yesterday and didn't get to sign on to TRF. I am now at my Dad's remote lake house, and it is 21 degrees and snowing like mad. It was 54 degrees when I left North Carolina yesterday. It's 21 degrees here. Of course, this is a mountain lake house, and there's a big difference when you are at 3250 feet altitude. Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas.

Congratulations ! What an excellent contest and superb designs!

We are so glad Ken suggested members voting for the best designs, as making our minds up from the quality and variety we had posted would have been a nightmare!

Winners,we now have your addresses and will be sending them w/c 5th of Jan (We are closed until then).

To the runners-up, thanks again for taking part. Please work on your Spaceplane designs and have them ready (flyable) for our next contest in the Spring. We hope there may be an R/C Spaceplane up for grabs by then! Any suggestions on how we run this next one would be gratefully received - as long as it's FUN!

Have a Happy and Peaceful New Year

Damage & Orbital Engineering Ltd Team

Back