Space X Starship and Super Heavy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnwrittenZero

Reaction score
I can not wait till the design is nailed down Elon is saying the booster will have 37 Raptor engines! If this is built it will be the most powerful rocket ever built. I hope it doesn’t turn out like the N1. Maybe the booster landing legs will be big enough to be the fins for scale recreations.

41 Raptors in total (inc 2nd stage)! You know Elon wants to add 1 more! :) I hope they show a lot of video from the first flight around the moon - that would be incredible!

Yeah the dear moon mission renders look crazy. I’m out of Texas so hopefully they build a pad for the full stack in Texas I’d love to go down and watch some flights.

41 Raptors in total (inc 2nd stage)! You know Elon wants to add 1 more! :) I hope they show a lot of video from the first flight around the moon - that would be incredible!

I believe the raptor configurations were going to be a prime number due to circular packing efficiency.

They do like their nerd-fanboy references, but pragmatism wins occasionally

Back