Southern Thunder is on for 2014!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are coming from the north through Nashville to Manchester, visit Hudson Classic Hobbies, an old fashioned hobby shop for all your rocketry needs. They have 1/2 A to J engines. Estes, Quest, Sunward, Aerotech, LOC Precision rocket kits. Estes, Centuri, MPC and more vintage kits from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Parachutes, parachute protectors, shock cord protectors, decals, epoxies and so much more, even trains and plastic kits. They're at 3628-G Trousdale Drive, Nashville, TN 37204 at the corner of Trousdale and Allied Drive near the Nashville Zoo. Close to I-65 and I-24. 615-833-8337. www.hudsonclassichobbies.com. SPECIAL HOURS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, JUNE 20 AND 21 -- OPEN AT 8 A.M.

Wildman Kentucky will also be at Southern Thunder this year.
See all next weekend.
Darryl

Can one join Tripoli at the launch? I need to get my better half signed up so she can help set up on the range.

Also, can we set up and leave our trailer at the site Friday night?

Thanks.

Can one join Tripoli at the launch? I need to get my better half signed up so she can help set up on the range.

Also, can we set up and leave our trailer at the site Friday night?

Thanks.

Yes you can join TRA on site.
Darryl

Thanks Darryl. We are looking forward to the event. See you next weekend.

Bill and Diane

I want to thank Daniel Cavender and the folks from HARA and MC2 for putting on a fantastic event. The launches went smoothly, the weather was great and it was at a very nice facility. Most importantly, the people that attended were some of the friendliest and most helpful I have ever met at a launch.

It all went very well and was well attended, particularly by a large number of young flyers who kept the low power racks full. We thought 16 channels for 1/8" rods was plenty, but they were full each round. There were several M motor flights too, and everything in between. But you don't have to wait until next year, fly with us at the same field, same crew on July 12- https://hararocketry.org/hara/activities/high-power-launches/

Back