Sources for Makerbeam or Openbeam (for mini and micro rail buttons)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

base890

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, I have a couple of Mach1 kits started and they came with micro and mini rail buttons. These work with makerbeam/openbeam and 20mmx20mm beam. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a place where I can get a 6' section of the makerbeam and the 20mm beam for the mini buttons. The only webstores I could find supplied them in shorter sections or bundles of 4' sections unless I bought them from the site in the Netherlands which I can only assume means a lot of shipping costs. Has anyone found a good source?

Thanks and blue skies!

Craig

I bought a 2 pack of 900mm MakerBeam from Amazon, shipped with Prime too. It even fits in a regular 80/20 1010 rail if you don't have an adapter handy or don't want to drop the beam in a club pad. You could connect 2 for length you need with the adapter plates available for that size.

I bought my 1010 and 20mm rail direct from 80/20. They are close to home, but they sell and ship through their eBay site.

Last edited:
Back