Source for used hardware?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jransbottom

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I'm a BAR who took a couple years off and now I'm back again (guess that makes me a BABAR). Does anyone know of a vendor who sells used motor hardware? I've heard of a few taking old hardware in trade/credit when buying new (ex. takes old Aerotech hardware when buying a complete Pro38 set). Does anyone know what vendors might pracitice this policy and what they do with the old/used hardware? I'm interested in having multiples of the Aerotech hobby line cases (18/24/29) but I'm also on a budget.

Thanks in advance,

JR

I don't know of any that I've dealt with that do that. The best source for used hardware, is the ROL auctions at:
www.rocketryonline.com

From time to time, they pop up on eBay also. The problem with those two though, is a lot of times, used stuff sells for more than new retails. I've got a 24, and 29 case, which paid new price for. The best prices I've seen on these new, is at Great Lakes hobbies, if they have them in stock.
www.greatlakeshobbies.com

One last option, is to place a wanted ad at rocketry online's classifieds.

If you do locate someone who deals in used hardware, let me know!!

Back