Sorry if I offended anyone...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanDunbar

Reaction score
Forum,

Sorry for the religious and political postings. Wasn't trying to start a riot or anything; just wanted to pique interest and discussion over current events.

To the moderators, I have re-read the TOS and from now on, it will be nothing but rockets rockets and rockets!!!

Jonathan

Just my opinion, but anyone was offended by your post, I'd say they have to relax. :santa-smile:

Just MY opinion, but if anybody was offended by your post,

:santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum,

Sorry for the religious and political postings. Wasn't trying to start a riot or anything; just wanted to pique interest and discussion over current events.

To the moderators, I have re-read the TOS and from now on, it will be nothing but rockets rockets and rockets!!!

Jonathan

I wasn't offended by your posts, Pesonally, However religon and politics discussion is discouraged here. I certainly do admire your willingness to accept responsibility, and your willingness to apologize. Happy Holidays:snowflake::snowflake:

Thanks for reviewing the content guidelines, Jonathan. Postings about rockets, rockets, and rockets sounds like just the ticket to me.

I think we're done with this subject, now. Nothing more to see. Please move along. :)

Forum,

Jonathan

Class post :) Takes character to do this.
Cheers
fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back