"SOMEONE" Is SELLING Plans That They DO NOT OWN . . . ONLINE !

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"SOMEONE" Is SELLING Plans That They DO NOT OWN . . . ONLINE !

https://www.anonypuss.top/products.aspx?cid=134&cname=rc+rocket+glider+plans&xi=3&xc=28

As far as I can tell, this affects GEORGE GASSAWAY, JOSHUA FINN, KEVIN MC KIOU, FRANK BURKE, and OTHERS !

Dave F.
It appears that it’s a scam site - I feel bad for anyone entering the hobby who doesn’t know any better if they get ripped off by this place but not for anyone who does know better trying to get a “deal”. Anyone who sells clone kits using copyrighted designs, instructions and header card art without compensating the owners of the IP is kind of a low-life...

My favorite part is that I can order the plans in small, medium, and large! 🤣

But a serious red flag is that they don't offer "rocketeer medium" aka 2XL

I went through some of the other "items for sale" such as "Thomas the Train" (wrong, he's a Tank Engine) ad the reviews were just as "Amazon Review Farm" language based. Is there some way to report sites like this?

Last edited:
I think it is worth posting the link to help folks realize it is a scam.

Traffic is not what they want at that website. They want clueless idiots to try to buy something there. Let’s help people know what is going on.

I think it is worth posting the link to help folks realize it is a scam.

Traffic is not what they want at that website. They want clueless idiots to try to buy something there. Let’s help people know what is going on.

Agreed . . . PLUS, I wanted to inform those people being "misrepresented" there, that this was happening !

Dave F.

Agreed . . . PLUS, I wanted to inform those people being "misrepresented" there, that this was happening !

Dave F.

Given that the scammer is not actually producing anything, no real theft of intellectual property is taking place.

Given the small size of the rocket glider market, not sure how much damage is actually being done.

This is one of those times I wish I had a friendly hacker available to seek out and really hammer this web site so that it falls right off the internet.

Back