Someone did NOT play with rockets as a kid

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He doesn't seem to think much of Canadians either.

"Our backwards neighbors to the north" what an "a" hole.

Probably doesn't care for the other sciences either.

See what happens when you let cousins marry?:cyclops:

Amazing simply amazing. Why not suspend all progress after the wheel was made nice and round :) In as regards to us I have yet to figure out why some folks down south like to ridicule us but then I meet some idiots up here and the world becomes balanced again :)
Cheers
Fred

Read the comments on the article. Some are sadly almost as funny as the original article.

Amazing simply amazing. Why not suspend all progress after the wheel was made nice and round :) In as regards to us I have yet to figure out why some folks down south like to ridicule us but then I meet some idiots up here and the world becomes balanced again :)
Cheers
Fred

I have to agree with with Fred on the second point. The only thing this gentleman confirms is that ignorance and stupidity is universal.

On point one, I'm sure this fellow's cave dwelling ancestor would have argued against the wheel, fire and the bow as being a waste of the tribes shrinking resources.....:bang:

Read the comments on the article. Some are sadly almost as funny as the original article.

Kinda reminds me of a comercial on Canadian TV for the "Jerry Springer Show",

Makes you proud to be a Canadian!:D

An interesting table of NASA's budget as a percentage of the federal budget:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_Budget

Last year it was only 0.55%. Doesn't seem very expensive to me :confused:
No, it really isn't, and I'm glad that you posted that link. But think of all the bonuses to AIG executives that could be given with that money! ;)

Hey, I'd be happy to keep chipping in my $0.15 per day for NASA - in fact, I'd even double it!

MarkII

Last edited:
Either he is writing in sarcasm or really really does not like the space program

It could be neither. Years ago I knew the news editor for a Boston radio station. He did an editorial that I thought was outrageous. I forget the topic but it wasn't the space program. I asked him if he really believed what he said and he said that he didn't. When I asked him why he wrote it he asked me if it got my attention and made me think about the subject. I had to admit that it did. He said that was good because that was his goal.

Ditch the Boston Globe, their editorial pages belong under the dog's aft end.

Stick with the Boston Herald.

By the way wasn't the Central Artery (Big Dig) reported by the Globe as costing 22Billion?

The American tax payers should return it for a refund:D

I just have to say... that dude is an idiot...

What editor let that crap go to print...???

Back