• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[SOLD!] Slimline Original Style Retainer 54 mm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5x7

Reaction score
SOLD- thanks for looking. I have for sale a Slimline Motor Retainer 54 mm, the original version that uses a spiral ring to retain the motor. The retainer is bonded to the motor tube with JB Weld. The motor is retained by a metal ring that can be installed with no tools and is easily removed with a small screwdriver. This slimline is probably too narrow for AMW, and Gorilla style motors that have a spiral thrust ring, but will work fine with Aerotech and CTI.

This fits Rocketry Warehouse 54 mm glass motor tubes like a glove.

I bought this for a minimum diameter Mach Madness project but ended up friction fitting the motor+webbing to fwd closure.

I searched and you can get this retainer for $24.10.

I will sell it for 20$ shipped.

(that is free shipping) :)

I will accept Paypal, first PM takes it, thanks for looking.

IMG_20140103_134437_0.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent, who was first?

Jarhead was first but asks if it fit's wildman. I would only be guessing. The RW tube that fits perfectly is 2.29" OD. Jarhead - Do you want it?

Got it today. Perfect fit for my Wildman 54mm darkstar.
Great transaction.

Please let us know how the flight goes!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Latest posts

Back