• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold! Sheri's Hot Rockets Mercury Atlas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd2cylman

Still not Carl... ;-)
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
As it says in the title...
I'm never gonna get around to building this. So, I might as well make a dollar or so that I can spend on more rocketry stuff that I"ll sell here in a few years... :facepalm:

You know who I am... :smile:

OK... Price... Hmmm. Well, lets see. I remember what I paid for it, and I know what I'd like to get for it...
OK, how's this; $200.00 plus shipping to start off. I'm in no hurry to sell the kit, just thought I'd throw this out there and see if there's any interest.

In the interest of full disclosure, these aren't my pics. Mine is just a dusty box in my basement... But if you want a pic of the dusty box, I'll be happy to oblige. :wink:

MercAtlas parts.JPG

Merc Atlas assy.JPG

Last edited:
For clarification.... Your ad says Mercury Redstone, but the pictures are of the Mercury Atlas. Which kit is it?

pic of dusty box would be help full so we know what you are selling.

I want to see a picture Adrian holding the box. Bonus points if he's dressed like Sheri.

OK, title changed to correct Mercury Atlas.
I'll take a picture of the dusty box and contents tonight...
Glen,
It worries me that you want to see me dressed like Sheri... :eyepop: And darn it all, I misplaced my clear high heels. :mad:

For clarification.... Your ad says Mercury Redstone, but the pictures are of the Mercury Atlas. Which kit is it?

Thanks, fixed that to say Merc Atlas. That'll teach me to post and drink water at the same time...

I want to see a picture Adrian holding the box.

Glen, I think I can manage that part, if I can pry my kid away from the computer.

Bonus points if he's dressed like Sheri.

There aren't any women's clothes left in my house at all. The GF never comes out to my house. And the ex wife took all of hers...

For love of all that is holy, no!

Thanks Al, but maybe I do have sexy legs... :blush:

Is Sheri included with the kit?

Well, I would include her, but those pesky laws on human trafficking... Plus, I'm pretty sure she won't fit in the box. :wink:

I want to see a picture Adrian holding the box. Bonus points if he's dressed like Sheri.

Don't go where no man has gone before.

Well, maybe where no man has gone before ......with this exception, (at Giant Leap).

talon 3 sexy.png talon4.jpg

Last edited:
OK.. this is getting real bad... real fast...

$200?? Just to stop this thread and any pics that may or may not find their way onto here....

drop me a pm and we can arrange paypal, etc.

Jeez guys... this was a really a low blow just to get a guy to buy a rocket...

(were there any 'modelling photos' in with the kit??)

$200?? Just to stop this thread and any pics that may or may not find their way onto here....

PM sent...

No photos were included, real or imagined... Sorry.

"Modeling photos" ...you mean like with a live model?

DSCF5319.jpg

You'll want to read the review for motor selection...
https://archive.rocketreviews.com/reviews/all/sheris_mercury_atlas.shtml

Last edited:
FYI- Adrian was going to buy some kosdon cases off of me.. I'll give him a discount if he "models" with them. I'll be willing to sell pictures to anyone on TRF.. bidding starts at $699.

FYI- Adrian was going to buy some kosdon cases off of me.. I'll give him a discount if he "models" with them. I'll be willing to sell pictures to anyone on TRF.. bidding starts at $699.

You. Are. Not. Right... :wink:

OK, before the weirdos get my thread closed down... :eyeroll:
Pictures of said dusty box and contents...
IMG_0466.JPG
I even kicked out the Japanese beetles before I took this pic... :facepalm:

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG
And finally, a mystery tube, never before opened... Hmm, what could it be??? maybe the afore mentioned "modeling pics" of Sheri???
Nope. Sorry. Well, not really sorry. Just a UNITED STATES decal and another piece of sheet styrene.
IMG_0471.JPG

Well crap I sent them too small... Should I try again?

Round two of same pics.
No witty comments this time, it's getting late...
And, no, I've never taken the green saran wrap off of those parts.

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

Back