Soaring Eagle #1373 Boost Glider Reproduction

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm that’s odd it’s not showing at all on their website anymore. Read a post there yesterday that they sold out quickly and were hoping to make more of the kits available soon, bummer.

I’m not sure why they keep removing it from their website, but hopefully they build up more kits.

I'm building one I got from Morerockets now. I'm up to doing steps 14 and 15 tomorrow and so far, it's going together like the two I built when Estes had them. I'm wondering how the ripstop nylon works out for the wings. I would think it would be as good or better than the plastic wings.

I'm building one I got from Morerockets now. I'm up to doing steps 14 and 15 tomorrow and so far, it's going together like the two I built when Estes had them. I'm wondering how the ripstop nylon works out for the wings. I would think it would be as good or better than the plastic wings.
Do you have a build thread going on your kit? Would really enjoy seeing feedback and photos of your progress.

Last edited:
Do you have a build thread going on your kit? Would really enjoy seeing feedback and photos of your progress.

No, I haven't started a build thread. I'm sure someone will do one. It's a good kit.

Just got mine today. Bigger than I thought. Looks cool!

If anyone is curious about doing business with morerockets.com I highly recommend them. I communicated by text and they were very quick in their responses and everything went smoothly.

Very well packed too.

8A9428CD-8F41-4327-BF11-E6D7124A37FB.jpeg90461CEA-5408-40AF-B636-E9DF5932BADA.jpeg295B1685-D7D8-46C7-BD05-AFD5233AAF0F.jpeg

The main tube in that package is the same diameter as the motor mount tube Bt-20 you won't be able to build it like that. the main tube needs to be a Bt-50.
The manufacturer included the wrong tube.
Thank you very much for spotting this. I have been in touch with the manufacturer and they have promised to send me a bt-50 asap.

Back