So....who are these ROBOTS????

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they RUSSIAN??? LOL

I have suspicions of Korean or Iranian to be honest and probably some agencies lurking around to make sure we don’t share stuff with who we aren’t suppose too. The Russians seem well advanced in hypersonic flight.

Occasionally we get weird posts like moveable Mach 5 nose canards and no build threads.

Some of them are probably working for advertisers. I'm always getting some relevant and not-so-relevant ads. I suspect they collect our browsing histories, zero-in on our interests and boom: post ads that are almost irresistible for each of of us to click. I think that's kind of how it works. Maybe not.

Some of them are probably working for advertisers. I'm always getting some relevant and not-so-relevant ads. I suspect they collect our browsing histories, zero-in on our interests and boom: post ads that are almost irresistible for each of of us to click. I think that's kind of how it works. Maybe not.

What are these ads you speak of? ;) I only see the one here from Madcow, and only because I didn't block it. :)

I just block all ads. Click on the profile icon in upper right, click preferences, check YES to block ads and check the block sidebar box. Too irritating for me.

Yup, that's how it works. I can go to a website or Google for something & then later when I click on a URL in an email I see the items I looked at earlier in the ads of the page.

Back