So, what are you cooking up for the Super Bowl?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pippen

Reaction score
Most years I at least have something planned out before this. :rolleyes:

I usually cook up a bunch of stuff. All finger food, but this year we are ordering out. Subs and stuff. I hope it works out.

Chilie cheese dip, quesadillas, chicken wings, scallops are the usual fare.

We do finger food too, but we usually asks the guest to bring something. Makes for some interesting combinations. Of course is all goes with great with the barley pop.

corn dogs
pork rinds
chilli cheese and chips
mini burgers
chicken nugets
curly fries

not bad for a girl who plands on playng world of warcraft all night lol.
i watch the sb for the commerciels. even got my glasses

Dinner with our daughter and her friend at Uno's Chicago Grill, then off to the theatre to see Inkheart. Don't watch football. :D

Dinner with our daughter and her friend at Uno's Chicago Grill, then off to the theatre to see Inkheart. Don't watch football. :D

Three-fifths of us probably won't be watching either but it's a good excuse for a food fest. :D

Have fun at Inkheart. I loved the idea of that book but didn't care for the book at all--hope they did a good job of it.

My wife and I never watched much football and having worked in Cleveland for 13 years, I'd normally be even less inclined to watch Pittsburgh. Now I have kids who really like football and one of them is a Steelers fan like his grandma (my mom, who grew up near Pittsburgh). She encourages him and buys him yellow towels and things.

Anyway, we're having pizza and leftover birthday cake and whatever else gets dug out of the freezer.

Back