So Long Ork File

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the delay in getting my sim finished. JimZ scanned everything apparently at 600 DPI, and my connection is so slow and shaky that I'm having trouble downloading the files as they're so large. I've just spent over an hour trying to get the .pdf and fins, only to have them quit at 95% completion. F***!!! I'm now trying again to get them... I'm trying another global location on my VPN, but it's still painfully slow. I started this at 1 AM local... it's now almost 3 AM.

BTW Could someone throw some calipers on the cardstock reinforcements for the fins?

BTW Could someone throw some calipers on the cardstock reinforcements for the fins?
I assume you're looking for thickness? Mine don't read that fine, but I used them to compare thickness with the cardstock I had on hand. The reinforcements seem to be almost exactly as thick as 110lb cardstock (286 g/m^2), which Google tells me is .33mm thick.

Back