Snow Ranch... 12/3/2016

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherokeej

Reaction score
Weather is looking good for tomorrow at the ranch. Aviation report says cool, clear, and dead calm. NOTAM has been filed.

The ranch will be wet. Stay on the road.

As always, contact the BoD ahead of time if you plan to fly anything bigger than full K impulse.

I thought I had conflicts with the scheduled launches, so I'm guessing this is a rain date? I am going to try to make it. I have nothing new to fly and nothing repaired from last year's mishaps, but it will be great to see everyone and get out to the ranch. I'll probably bring the old reliables --- pod rocket, GForce, Trajector. I wish now I had fixed the Warlock earlier, but I didn't expect a chance to fly until January or February.

See you at the Ranch!

I thought I had conflicts with the scheduled launches, so I'm guessing this is a rain date? I am going to try to make it. I have nothing new to fly and nothing repaired from last year's mishaps, but it will be great to see everyone and get out to the ranch. I'll probably bring the old reliables --- pod rocket, GForce, Trajector. I wish now I had fixed the Warlock earlier, but I didn't expect a chance to fly until January or February.

See you at the Ranch!

Not a rain date. See you there, glad you can make it!

Not a rain date. See you there, glad you can make it!

I'm looking forward to it! I think my last HPR launch was last January or February, and then I went to what we thought might be the final Moffett LPR launches. Other than that, no rocketry for the year. I need to run around and get my gear together this evening...

Back