Smallest Personal Alarm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A beeper/locator for MMX rockets!

Seriously, that is a great find, although I'm not sure I would spend $8 for that one when another kind just a little larger is available in my local dollar stores (yes, for $1).

I haven't seen alarms online for less than $7...I'll hafta check the dollar store. Heck, the 3 button cells cost way more than that to replace (makes you wonder if any mfg uses good ones).

A beeper/locator for MMX rockets!

Seriously, that is a great find, although I'm not sure I would spend $8 for that one when another kind just a little larger is available in my local dollar stores (yes, for $1).

I'm not bragging, but I have about a dozen of the things stashed in a parts box for future projects.

I will volunteer to buy these things at the dollar store ($1 each, last I looked) for anyone who wants them. Should be able to pack a good number into a priority mail box for $5-6 shipping, or cheaper shipping options if you want. I do not charge anyone for handling or other mickeymouse. PM me if you are interested.

Now, back to the real thread-

Back