• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Small “Miss Riley” kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEC

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Rocketman 'Chutes small "Miss Riley" kit. This is a one-inch diameter model set up for 24mm motors. It has a 3D-printed fin can, nose cone, and combination motor block/shock cord anchor. It also has a lovely three-color nylon 'chute and vinyl "Miss Riley" lettering. Thanks to the coloration of the parts, it can be built and flown with no painting.

I'll ship to you in the box Buddy Michaelson shipped it to me in, but with some extra stiffening on the long axis to help the body tube arrive unscathed as it's a fairly close fit inside the length of the box. The price is $45 shipped USPS First Class package. PayPal friends/family preferred, but if you want the model and you don't want to do it that way, we can discuss options. Here it the kit, my built model, and a liftoff shot of my model from NSL 2021. (Note that my model has a the top six inches made into a payload section — the stock kit deploys that lovely ‘chute from the top of the body tube.)

9FA4A7F6-B9EF-4C7A-9265-1F293FFDF2D4.jpeg

988C53FF-D821-402D-9F6F-F85162DB2ADE.jpeg7E09B2EA-59FF-46E0-B7A1-361911E0E6EB.jpeg

Correct — a spare kit. It’s all packed up and ready to go….it just needs destination. ”Start a conversation” to exchange details about payment and shipment if you like.

Back