• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Slimline 38mm Nozzle-shaped Motor Retainer - Full System

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbarrym

Reaction score
Now sold... Silver version with the tool included. This is new in the bag - a very cool spin on the normal Slimline style motor retainer for 38mm cases.

Details here: https://giantleaprocketry.com/products_retention.asp#bellretainer

Giant Leap Rocketry introduces a new retainer that's shaped like a nozzle! The aft end of your rocket will look like the real thing. It works exactly like the standard threaded Slimline, except it adds realism and beauty to the look of your rocket. The nozzle retainer adheres to the motor tube just like other slimlines. System includes base, tool, threaded ring (same ring and tool as used on plain threaded system).

SOLD - thanks!

IMG_3131.jpg

Bellretainersilver.jpg

Last edited:
Tim is correct - my apologies for forgetting to mark it sold.

Barry

*grumble* A "PM sent" post is the standard practice here? :bangbang:

Bummer, I probably would have taken the Cobras too. Heh, lemme guess... taken too? :confused2:

Sorry. I did respond with a "PM sent" on his Binder Aspire and had been communicating with him on many of his other items for sale since last Thursday, thus we just both forgot and this fell "through the cracks."

*grumble* A "PM sent" post is the standard practice here? :bangbang:

Bummer, I probably would have taken the Cobras too. Heh, lemme guess... taken too? :confused2:

Apologies for the confusion - this item was included in another sale and I just forgot to update that it had been sold a couple hours earlier. My bad!

However - in my experience, unless someone posts "I'll take it" , or payment has been sent, an item is still available..a "PM'ed you" does not necessarily mean "Sold".

Barry

PS - All items paid for Sat/Sun were shipped today..

Actually - they weren't at the time you posted this, but they were sold about an hour ago. Sorry...

Barry

Back