• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

slim switch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbdm

Rocketry Tourist
Reaction score
Looking for source of slim rocketry switch for small eBay. I normally use 110/220 switches but the 110/220 switch extends too far into eBay. Had slim switch like these in the past but can't find. Doesn't have to keyed.

IMG_0405.jpg

Do you have a picture of how you have actually wired up the Missile Works switch?

Missile Works switches? I love them.

I wire up two pigtails, orient them perpendicular to flight direction, position them behind a vent hole, then fiberglass them into place.

While pricey, the Featherweight magnetic switches are very thin. I used them on all my BALLS rockets this year and they performed great.

Tony

That switch comes from Aerocon
https://aeroconsystems.com/cart/switches/spare-key-for-ks-3/
But I don't think they sell that any longer so you would have to go with a KS-2 or KS-3. I have the same switch you do and broke it pretty easily after a few flights, banging around in my truck.
The KS-2 fits in the same hole. I have them on my L3 bird and they are metal and very robust

Sry, I just re read your post - these switches not so slim

I would lose the key switches. I have see a few of them fail.

The screw switches are smaller, sturdier, and do not have spring loaded contacts inside the body.

Latest posts

Back