Slap yourself on the Back

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Vegas a few years ago we had a group photo taken of everybody that was on T R F at the launch. Not sure if it ever got published, but it was kinda cool to see that many TRF folks at once on the playa. We should have t-shirts or patches. I have TRF stickers on my range box and igniter (ammo) box as a kind of passive advertising. I really can't thank Mobley (r.i.p.) enuff for dragging me here when I got disgusted with being on line back in the day. Thanks for all your hard work and stepping up after Troj left. The crew here is sterling!

In Vegas a few years ago we had a group photo taken of everybody that was on T R F at the launch. Not sure if it ever got published, but it was kinda cool to see that many TRF folks at once on the playa. We should have t-shirts or patches. I have TRF stickers on my range box and igniter (ammo) box as a kind of passive advertising. I really can't thank Mobley (r.i.p.) enuff for dragging me here when I got disgusted with being on line back in the day. Thanks for all your hard work and stepping up after Troj left. The crew here is sterling!

I have to agree. I get disgusted with the online community daily. Then, someone or multiple folks impress me with their lack of selfishness.

Recently, I saw folks who I think are the epitome of selfishness working to help others. It was a thing of beauty.

Back