• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Skonkwulf 24 or 29 your choice

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
20160630_105220.jpg20160630_105225.jpg20160630_105230.jpg20160630_105247.jpg

I was going to build a version of this kit in a 29mm, but since I already built one a few years back thought I would do a 4" upscale. This is a fun kit and with the laser cut basswood pieces it will go together nicely. If you decide to with 29 version I have some LOC mmt I'll I include.

So what do you get?

Laser cut pieces.
Stickers shock vinyl decals
Instructions (which by the way I was unable to locate online) so I'm including them for free for this reason.
Free 29 mmt (optional if you want it )

$30 plus shipping.

Items SOLD Pending Payment

Last edited:
OK I have 3 people who are interested in this kit. You know who you are. I will give the first person that contacted me 24 hrs to get back with me on what they would like to do? If I don't hear back from you then I will go to the second buyer in line and again 24 hrs. etc...

A couple answers to your questions.

I will be including both a 24 and 29 mmt.

I'm not sure how much shipping would be, but I figure $8-10 should cover the two packages. The basswood pieces in one and the decals and instructions in another. I could also email you the instructions in PDF form if you supply your email.

I don't have a PayPal account but will accept a MO. I will ship when I receive payment.

The package is ready to ship just need the buyer to get back with me.

This is a great kit and a lot of fun to build. As I mentioned before the pieces are 3/16" laser cut basswood. I'll also include some card board if you would like to your center rings. This is the exact same cardboard / card stock that you can buy on Apogee's website. I could also use the card board to sandwich the decals in between and ship them safely to you.

OK get back with me.

Last edited:
Back