• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Six Pack ( Impulse Aerospace / Rocket Vision / Rugged Rockets )

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhbarr

Amateur Professional
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for one of these, dead or alive. I have the .rkt from EMRR which gets me in the ballpark.

If you have one ( destroyed , built, open, new ) drop me a PM. I'm particularly interested in verifying the tubefin measurements and/or comparing your instruction sheet with the two I have.

Cheers,
-dh.

Last edited:
I think your looking for one of these. I'll have to look for the instructions, it's been a decade or so since I last saw them.

IMG_20170208_084425416.jpg

Yup, that's the one! The particular details I'm most interested in are ID, OD, tube root, tube tip; and NC length.

Exciting stuff, thanks! Planning a BMS 52H downclone if I can get the details sorted.

Someone a while back posted an STL for the cone and the tubing is XX Garolite 1.125" x 1.00" sourced from McMaster. LOC or BMS BT-50H slides inside.

I didn't take the time to clean up the tube or cone too much, but here it is.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1486644667.955924.jpg

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1486644685.342606.jpg

Back