Site Issues 12/28/2012

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else still having these issues? I'm using Firefox and it's still reporting as an attack site? :mad:

Is anyone else still having these issues? I'm using Firefox and it's still reporting as an attack site? :mad:

TRF is fine - it's a bug in Firefox:

Okay, looks like there's a known bug in Firefox where it sometimes uses outdated Malware data.

So, those of you seeing spurious reports in Firefox, it's a bug in Firefox. Reading through their fix for the issue, it looks that this will be fixed in the next Firefox release.

-Kevin

I knew it was with Firefox, thanks for the additional info. Looks like FF 18 is scheduled for release on 8 Jan, bug fix included.

In the interim just keep logging in with your smartphone or a different browser.

I like forum runner and use it on my iPhone and Kindle Fire.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Google Chrome works very nicely and allows for add ons so you can tailor it to suit your preferences.

However, the scrolling is very coarse even if you enable the fine scroll flag.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Odd thing is, Firefox at home has issues but my firefox at work doesn't seem to mind at all...

I'm having trouble with spybot poppong up, can't get rids of it. It won't let Norton Online Backup thru.

Oops... all set now.

Last edited:
Back