Sirius Rocketry Interrogator G Question?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this on Apogee's website and in the description it states that the kit comes with a balsa nose cone?

https://www.siriusrocketry.biz/ishop/sirius-rocketry-interrogator-g-29mm-version-292.html

Has anyone bought one of these to confirm? I know I can email Sirius, but thought I would ask here. Also has anyone built one and what was your over all experience with the way the kit went together. Thinking about dropping some coin on this kit and heard great things about their products.

I have built the smaller Interrogator mid-power kit. It uses a balsa nosecone. Overall the kit was great to assemble, flies well and I think looks spectacular. I might even spring for the G version now you have reminded me.

I also have the SS Cestris from Sirius. Also great looking, well designed and reasonably robust.

The design and parts used on these kits remind me of Old school rockets where sealing balsa parts were the thing.

I have a 24mm MMT Interrogator, and it definitely has a balsa nose cone.
To be certain about 29mm MMT version, email David: siriusrocketry<insert at sign>siriusrocketry.com

BTW, my Interrogator was a fun built, and is a great flyer!

The 5 rockets I'm working on now are all fiberglass and 38 -75mm MMT. This one is really cool. I might have to add number 6 to the build queue.
Following!

I built the 29mm a few years ago. Great Rocket! The balsa nose cone is no problem. The various wooden rods tend to catch the parachute shrouds which caused a few horizontal spin recoveries (with no problem)...I eventually cut them so there was no overhang. Chute issue solved ;) Used it my my L1 on an H238T.

I've emailed Sirius more than once and never received a reply. YMMV. May upscale to 38mm MMT size since a bad AT G78G incinerated my Interrogator :(

Attachments

• IMG_2693.JPEG
    IMG_2693.JPEG
    82.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2709.JPEG
    IMG_2709.JPEG
    145.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2699.JPEG
    IMG_2699.JPEG
    72.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
hi guys
i have the 24mm model and just finished painting it have one issue lost the plans and need the instructions on where the decals go
sorry to trouble you i enjoy the forum and check it out every day

Back