Simple Blue Tube question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Will a 5.5 Blue tube coupler fit well with the LOC 5.5 airframe tubing? If anybody has a piece could you post the od please? I'm on a Mini-Magg clone jag this week. Thanks in advance.

Bill- Cool- I can extrapolate from that and say it would work in reverse. Last Magg I build has two outboard 29's to the 38. Next is the 'step up'! Then the 8" Maxi-Magg. Cluster w/airstarts. Stupidly I may put the 54-2800 in there. (I'm sure somebody has gone crazier than I am but motor money is short these days.) Thanks for checking for me. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
Bill- Cool- I can extrapolate from that and say it would work in reverse. Last Magg I build has two outboard 29's to the 38. Next is the 'step up'! Then the 8" Maxi-Magg. Cluster w/airstarts. Stupidly I may put the 54-2800 in there. (I'm sure somebody has gone crazier than I am but motor money is short these days.) Thanks for checking for me. Have a great Thanksgiving!

On Apogee, the blue tube coupler is described as "Coupler for 5.5 inch Blue tube and LOC body tubes."

No personal experience whatsoever.

Back