• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SHX-15B

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have the plans and instructions, it's based on the DynaStar tube and nosecone.

So, where are they posted.....

Or did you want the real money that was mentioned?
;)

Now I'm intrigued.... Is there a picture of this somewhere?

-Kevin

Well, I did design and make the kits....and I sold them for money. Thus the "SHX"

So, how much for a copy of fin templates, parts list, and set of instructions? The kit is OOP but I think those can be made available. Parts can be ordered from other vendors. Unless Shrox would like to make a limited run of his creations... in kit form or just make those templates and instructions available for a price. It is a win-win situation. I has happened before...:D

EDIT: Oh, I forgot the decals and the cardstock templates...

Last edited:
Damn fine looking rocket! ME TOO! ME TOO! ME TOO! :eyepop:

Yep, Shrox, definitely...give us a price for the info. Cutting parts would be easy. Once you know what the parts are....

-Kevin

Would $15 dollars be OK? I'll post a password protected zip file with the instructions, decals and all the patterns. Whoever wants it downloads it, then send me your money via PayPal and I'll send you the password. Will that work everyone?

Would $15 dollars be OK? I'll post a password protected zip file with the instructions, decals and all the patterns. Whoever wants it downloads it, then send me your money via PayPal and I'll send you the password. Will that work everyone?

Works for me.. What format would the images be in, and would you object to us sending them to someone like Excelsior to get the decals printed, once we've paid for them?

-Kevin

Works for me.. What format would the images be in, and would you object to us sending them to someone like Excelsior to get the decals printed, once we've paid for them?

-Kevin

Uncompressed .jpgs, I guess having them printed would be fine.

Is anybody else interested?

I'd be interested if I could find a payment option other than paypal.

I'm in on that...

You could probably put all of your early designs on line that way and make a lot of people happy :D

maybe the stiletto and/or the scramcat... :rolleyes:

I'm in!

I keep losing my SHX-15B rebuilds (up to three or four, IIRC)...
The most recent one was last seen hanging from one of the
only trees in the middle of the TTRA field. :(

I'm interested too, but will you take money order or check? I'm not a Paypal user. Thanks.

STOP the talk.

Lets do it.

Get on with it.

Give us the plans.

Here's the thread...
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?p=46320#post46320

Here's the link...
https://www.shrox.com/SHX-15B2009.zip

PDFs and jpgs are in the zip file, and all patterns will fit a standard letter printer.

And here's the deal...
Just download the password protected zip file, then send $15 to [email protected] via PayPal. Then I will email the password to you.

If you don't have PayPal, write to me at [email protected] and we'll figure something out as far as payment.

Download, pay up, unlock, enjoy.

Attachments

• HappySHX-15BGirl.jpg
    HappySHX-15BGirl.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Received Shrox X-15B. I for one belive it's worth the $15.00. I thank you.

Would you release another plan you have the same way? It's the one with the same BT-70 tube and nose cone but with the rear ejection of the parachute I can't think of the name of it. I'm sure someone on this forum will know the name.

Once again thank.
Frank.

Received Shrox X-15B. I for one belive it's worth the $15.00. I thank you.

Would you release another plan you have the same way? It's the one with the same BT-70 tube and nose cone but with the rear ejection of the parachute I can't think of the name of it. I'm sure someone on this forum will know the name.

Once again thank.
Frank.

Der Rammstein?

That's it. Am I asking to much?

What I'm thinking is the FireFox, SHX-15B, Lexxjet and the Der Rammstein would be four great rockets to have altogether at a launch.

Frank.

Back