Shuttle at 1:36am EDT

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reed Goodwin

Reaction score
Don't forget, folks, stay up and see the shuttle launch at 1:36am EDT. It'll be broadcast live on NASA tv. I'm debating setting an alarm or just seeing the replay in the morning, though...
Reed

Scheduled launch time is at 1:10 AM EDT tomorrow morning.

Too bad the weather had to turn nasty in the final hours of the countdown.:rolleyes:

1:10? I thought it was 1:36
anyway, I'll be awake - that's 8:10AM or 8:36AM here :)
I'll be able to watch it on the nasatv public channel, right?

1:10? I thought it was 1:36
anyway, I'll be awake - that's 8:10AM or 8:36AM here :)
I'll be able to watch it on the nasatv public channel, right?
Yup, you should be able to watch it just fine. The launch attempt this morning was at 1:36, but tomorrow it will be at 1:10am EDT.
Reed

Darn plumbing!:mad: Hope they get it launched before the 30th or it won't go until Oct 17th at the earliest...

Darn plumbing!:mad: Hope they get it launched before the 30th or it won't go until Oct 17th at the earliest...

Which means it will be that much longer before the station crew gets to walk on the COLBERT! :p

Well, the valve seemed to work fine in a test earlier this evening..Launch team meets later today(at 1P.M.) to see if Discovery can lift off at 12:22A.M. Friday morning..Keep your fingers crossed! ;)

Fueling is to start at 2:34PM this afternoon..They will find out during this whether the valve functions properly and the launch time is a good one..

Last edited:
Back