SHROX Joins the Quest Team!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldRocketeer"II"

Reaction score
June 24, 2009

For Immediate Release:
Quest Aerospace, Inc. Pagosa Springs, Co 81147 – The highly regarded rocket designer and 3D animator “Shrox” has joined the Quest team as Creative Director. Shrox’s unique model rocket designs have fascinated rocketeers who usually proclaim upon first sight “That won’t fly!” and are then amazed to see beautiful straight flights.

“Shrox brings an incredible skill set to us and we plan to use his unique skills in rocket design as well as product graphics and 3D animation on our website. I’m really excited to have Shrox with us” said company President Bill Stine.

Look for several new Shrox designs to hit store shelves in the coming year. For more information contact Quest at (970) 264-4050 or [email protected]

ALRIGHT!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now get those designs back from "Auntie E" in a hurry!!!

Congrats to both Bill and Shrox!

That looks like a perfect match!

(Now all you have to do is live up to our expectations!)

Awesome!

I'm excited to see what comes out of this pairing; whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be great!

-Kevin

This is exciting news for Quest, Shrox, and all of us with money to spend. I look forward to many future purchases from Quest. Congrats!!!!

Indeed, this is great news! :D Can't wait to see whats coming down the pike! It is sure to be exciting stuff!

Congrats Doug and Bill! Looks like a great pairing!

Heheh, I had to check the date to make sure it wasn't April 1. :rolleyes: ;)

Good move Quest!:cheers::w::wave:

awesome! Can't wait to see what Shrox and Quest due together. How long until Quest releases their own line of ping pong balls?

Back