Shrocketfest 2005

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shrox

Reaction score
Shrocketfest 2005. We are shooting for May 2005 here in the Eureka area. Lost Coast Brewery and Konaboldt Coffee have offered to sponsor. Shrocketfest will take place the day before a a new annual beer and foodfest. Local breweries, local foods and local bands! All proceeded by a day of rocketry! 10,000 waiver to boot! Yeah!!!

Originally posted by shrox
Shrocketfest 2005. We are shooting for May 2005 here in the Eureka area. Lost Coast Brewery and Konaboldt Coffee have offered to sponsor. Shrocketfest will take place the day before a a new annual beer and foodfest. Local breweries, local foods and local bands! All proceeded by a day of rocketry! 10,000 waiver to boot! Yeah!!!

Lost Coast! The brewers of Indiga! Awesome and manly brew, way bitter with a nice (I believe) Cascade finish. It's in stock at my local distributor all the time, he's a great guy. You have some fine folks backin' ya. Good Luck!

Chuck

Let us know which day in May 2005 so I can pencil you in..

TonyF

What events should Shrocketfest have? We have a few hundred in prize money, what contests should you have to win to get some?

Alien8 finishing contest, of course... (of course, *that's* a judged event, which is much harder than something with hard figures)

Originally posted by jflis
Alien8 finishing contest, of course... (of course, *that's* a judged event, which is much harder than something with hard figures)

Or maybe an event were you try to land closest to the "invasion point"

By the way, all makes of rockets will be welcome. Probably up to G.

Back