Shout out to estes!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshua Westbrook

Frizzlebeard
Reaction score
I bought the high fligher xl from hl a couple days ago and I started on it yesterday. When I pulled the fins out of the sheet I noticed they were warped.
I called estes this morning just to see if there was anything they would do about it and Sandra is sending me a new set! Excellent customer service.

My main body tube for the Saturn V was egg shaped when I received it. It was the first time I had ever had a problem with an Estes kit (that I didn't cause myself anyway...) and one email to Estes solved the problem. Customer service is top notch!

Yes in building a rocket I sat on the motor mount and crushed it.
Totally my fault. I called Estes to purchase another one and they sent me a replacement free of charge.
Good customer service.
They will continue to get my business

Estes has a tradition of great customer service and they are obviously keeping up the pace.

Over 50+ years, I have probably had five customer service problems and they got them fixed right away (often going beyond the bare minimum of "making it right," and going on to "make it better").

Back