Shout Out to Eggtimer!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketclar

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Over the last few years I've built several Eggtimer kits. The instructions are very clear with lots of pictures. I had not surface mounted electronic parts before, but I did practice surface mounting techniques on a non-Eggtimer kit to learn some techniques before beginning on the Eggtimer products.
Cris' support has been extremely prompt and immensely helpful. His documentation also contains good practical info on various rocketry techniques. A shout out to Eggtimer! Thanks, Cris!

I concur. Chris' support is amazing. Even when I apparently didn't solder the wires to my eggfinder receiver correctly. The wires were loose enough that when handling they shorted causing the power regulator and capacitor to fail. He has sent me a new power regulator and capacitor. This was certainly my fault, but I was amazed he sent them to me. When I finally get the parts (they are still in the mail), I'll make sure everything works correctly.

On a side note, no fault of Chris. USPS first class mail is extremely slow.

Thanks! Yes, mail delivery is awful right now. It's because of new "efficiency" rules... which apparently are very inefficient.

+1 from me. Cris has always helped out to make things good, even when they were absolutely 100% my fault. (Where DID that resistor go?!)

Thanks! Yes, mail delivery is awful right now. It's because of new "efficiency" rules... which apparently are very inefficient.
Horribly so here in Chi-town...

And I also agree that EggTimer makes a fantastic line of rocketry electronics. Thx Chris.

Latest posts

Back