Shout out to Composite Warehouse

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too Rocket86. I saw they deleted our posts from last night already. I’m new to HPR, but I don’t know why the people who run this forum are so hateful to Composite Warehouse. I’m guessing they are getting heat from vendors who pay for adage and apparently he doesn’t pay. I get it. Just doesn’t seem fair to always delete their threads instead of locking them. It’s my choice to purchase and if they or he takes too long I won’t buy there again. Plain and simple. Definitely seems like personal vendettas. Concept 98 was my first fiberglass and it looks sweet. Planning to fly it at MDRA. I will definitely buy from them again. On another note…I am interested in the Mach 1 thunderbird 54. Anyone have feedback from that kit?

I’m new to HPR, but I don’t know why the people who run this forum are so hateful to Composite Warehouse.
Over the years, the proprietor has had numerous.... let's just call them "business issues". I don't think it would be fair to call them personal vendettas, many people had real problems.

However, if this current incarnation of his business is going more smoothly, then that's great. As far as I can tell he's always had very good products.

Over the years, the proprietor has had numerous.... let's just call them "business issues". I don't think it would be fair to call them personal vendettas, many people had real problems.

However, if this current incarnation of his business is going more smoothly, then that's great. As far as I can tell he's always had very good products.
My experience and product has be really good. As long as it stays that way, I’ll keep buying. Thanks!

I wouldn't be as upset about the treatment some vendors like CW and StickerShock have received here if the "rules" were applied fairly across the board. For example, Aerotech is allowed to "conduct business" all the time on TRF and none of their posts get deleted. Yet, as far as I know, Aerotech is not a sponsor. All non-sponsor companies are equal, but it appears some are more equal than others.

I wouldn't be as upset about the treatment some vendors like CW and StickerShock have received here if the "rules" were applied fairly across the board. For example, Aerotech is allowed to "conduct business" all the time on TRF and none of their posts get deleted. Yet, as far as I know, Aerotech is not a sponsor. All non-sponsor companies are equal, but it appears some are more equal than others.

You can say what you want, but you do not have all the facts. A decision was made by the leadership of the forum. I recommend that you avoid posting this gibberish if you do not have the full knowledge of the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back