Short fat rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there differences beyond the tailcone? Same fin profile?
just the tailcone. When I first went to their website and saw the two rockets I was torn between which one I like the best but the more I've looked at them the more I really like just the short fat one.

just the tailcone. When I first went to their website and saw the two rockets I was torn between which one I like the best but the more I've looked at them the more I really like just the short fat one.

Cool, then everything is there.

Also, on the Rocket Reviews page that @T-Rex linked, look at the Parts Breakdown. Clicking on the parts takes you to a page with more details on that part. NC image isn't correct, but the dimensions are.

This one's gonna be fun. Needs a bit more chute. Ukrainken (can't think of a better name). BT-80 body. Estes PSII 2.5" tube fins. Kind of a Goony Kraken. First flight today on a C11-3. Definitely needs more motor.

View attachment 513717

I like the rocket, but not the name. Nothing against the theme or support, but not as creative as it should be for such a cool rocket. So, I tried to think of a better name and didn't come up with one. I'll keep thinking and hope you do too. Closest I got was a conglomeration of Goonie and Kraken, the Goo-U-Kraken, but that's not very good, not too obvious and if you have a dirty mind. . . eeeew.

Sweet rocket!!!!

Sandy.

kHN6gur.jpg

Back