Shipoopi!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talkin Monkey

Reaction score
From Mrs. T. Monkey:

Hi everyone!

My daughter's class latched onto this YouTube video after seeing The Music Man at school. They're hoping to get one million "hits" on it.

If you could be so kind as to click on the link and view the video, that would be awesome! If you could pass it along to some folks you know asking them to take a look as well, that would be fantastic.

Either way, I appreciate you taking the time to read this email. :)

I hope you are all well and things are good with you!

~dawn

Don't forget to crank up your sound card folks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1iZarUHt04

I always thought "Shipoopi" was the stuff they jettisoned overboard....

I always thought "Shipoopi" was the stuff they jettisoned overboard....
Remember noravirus?

/www.seattlepi.com

Oh, jeez, this video's really gonna go viral now! (So is this thread methinks!)

PERSONAL NOTE:
I strongly believe that no one should poop in the ocean unless they have gills or are qualified and certified (or attempting certification) to do so.
...(odd shaped waterborne mammals excluded of course)...

'Shipoopi' got famous back when the Monica Lewinsky scandal hit. There was video of her from a musical skit in college (or high school) called "shipoopi".

EDIT....yes, it's from the Music Man, and it's not a word-play on 'sh#$', like i thought it was. But it DID become famous (i.e., people like me first heard of it) thru the Monica Lewinsky video.

Last edited:
'Shipoopi' got famous back when the Monica Lewinsky scandal hit. There was video of her from a musical skit in college (or high school) called "shipoopi".

Holy Cats! I bet my daughter's 5th grade class isn't aware of this little tidbit! That's a good thing!

Some Pink Floyd lyrics regarding cigars and high authority planetary leadership roles come to mind unfortunately...

BTW...Here's what became of it...SHEPOOPI

Back