Sheri's1/24 Mercury Redstone Flying Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jemico89

Reaction score
Have what looks to be a complete in box Sheri's1/24 Mercury Redstone Flying Rocket. This was given to me as a gift along with a few others. I may fly some of the others but this one I am looking to sell and couldn't really find anything on eBay besides the instruction manual/blueprints. Any idea on what they sell for? Can't find anything as it has been discontinued.

Quote Reply

I built and flew one many years ago (still have it!) and I recall it wasn’t too expensive new, maybe $150 Today it might be able to get $250 for it in the model rocket community. That’s a guess based on other sales but if you want bigger dollars, eBay is the way to go.

I built and flew one many years ago (still have it!) and I recall it wasn’t too expensive new, maybe $150 Today it might be able to get $250 for it in the model rocket community. That’s a guess based on other sales but if you want bigger dollars, eBay is the way to go.
Cool thank you for the info. Yeah I'll probably go the eBay route since that's where I'm already selling a bunch of stuff anyways.

Back