• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sheri's Hot Rocket Saturn 1B unbuilt kit $390 shipped

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txeagle1

Reaction score
1b1.jpg 1b2.jpg 1b3.jpg I am going through some of my rocketry stuff as I am planning to move and downsize. It has been determined I have just way too much rocketry stuff. I'll slowly be listing those things I am not longer using or don't have a use for.
First item is this Sheri's Hot Rocket Saturn 1B. I bought this kit probably in 2006 and it has been sitting in my closet since. I've checked the parts and everything is there. One balsa strip is broken and one engine on the motor display is loose from the base, a little glue and easily repaired. This is not an easy build and will take time to complete and finish, but you'll have a beautiful rocket when done. This flies on 38mm motors. All of the parts, instructions, templates, resin nose cone and escape tower are included. I do not recall the price and I haven't found one that has sold....ever.... so I'm going to list it at $350 plus $40 shipping Priority. If you can pick it up in north Dallas Tx, that will work to save shipping. Paypal friends and family.

Back