Sheri`s Rockets bought out

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodmeister

Reaction score
I see Sheri`s Hot Rockets was bouight by Dave of Red Arrow Hobbies.This can only be a good thing ,as I always wanted a couple of her kits,

Paul

Last edited:
I hope this does not open a Pandoras box of sorts ,but alas ,I did find this news a bit strange.

On second thought ,if this post should be deleted, please do so,as I don`t want to start trouble and in hindsight ,should have realized.

Paul

Last edited:
I noted she stopped selling on ebay about the time she moved to Hawaii, before the meltdown. I'm guessing it was a military move and put the crimp on her business. :confused2:

That said, I have had nothing but pleasant dealings with Red Arrow and will be thinking about picking up one of her birds from them. :2:

I was expecting this. No, I didn't have any inside info, or anything like that.

One could see she was having problems. She does have a VERY good product, but she's having problems personally that are affecting business.

I'm guessing she quietly made it know to some of the vendors that she was willing to sell out, and Red Arrow made the best offer. Or maybe the first. Who knows?

Also, not our business. Our business is that Red Arrow now carries the product line. That is good for everyone.

.Red Arrow made the best offer.

I mentioned it elsewhere, but when I walked into RAH last year and spoke to Dave he informed me that he's always been their supplier on many of their parts. It makes sense that he'd acquire the product line.

I mentioned it elsewhere, but when I walked into RAH last year and spoke to Dave he informed me that he's always been their supplier on many of their parts. It makes sense that he'd acquire the product line.

Oh. I didn't remember that. That does make a lot of sense then.

Still, glad the products will still be out there.

Back