Shadow Composites Videos now online

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowAero

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
For the 25th. anniversary of the release of my Advanced Composite Construction video series, I am placing all three online for free viewing. These were the first video series that detailed aerospace-quality composite techniques in the construction of high power rockets, and many rocket men and women have learned how to make strong, rugged, and beautiful airframes using these videos as a launch pad for their own experience. This is my way of saying THANK YOU to all of the friends and clients I have flown with over the years, and also to introduce myself to those new friends that I have not met yet. ENJOY!

Dave Triano, ShadowAero

This is the first video, I will post additional links to the others as they clear YouTube processing.

Thanks Dave. I'm certainly one of those that benefited from your videos. And I still have an oven built basically according to your plan (it's getting a little long-of-tooth though). I'm glad we got to meet up a while back.

Jim

For the 25th. anniversary of the release of my Advanced Composite Construction video series, I am placing all three online for free viewing. These were the first video series that detailed aerospace-quality composite techniques in the construction of high power rockets, and many rocket men and women have learned how to make strong, rugged, and beautiful airframes using these videos as a launch pad for their own experience. This is my way of saying THANK YOU to all of the friends and clients I have flown with over the years, and also to introduce myself to those new friends that I have not met yet. ENJOY!

Dave Triano, ShadowAero

This is the first video, I will post additional links to the others as they clear YouTube processing.

Excellent. These are the videos that I learned from.

Dave Triano, ShadowAero

Here is the link to my YouTube playlist with all three videos, thank you to the moderators and to all of my friends from past years!

Dave

Dave Triano, ShadowAero

I'm only about halfway through the first video, and I have to say that these are excellent. The first video at least seems to be a great introduction to composites in rocketry. As far as I can tell, pretty much all of the techniques and materials used are relevant today.

I'm definitely going to point beginners to this video series as a starting point for learning how to make composite parts.

Back