September Best Rocket Run-Off!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

September Best Rocket Run Off!

• brianc's Farscape

• Rocketjunkie's 3.38x Upscale Tres

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pantherjon

Reaction score
Well, here we have are run off contenders! I had an idea offered to me by one of the contestants to do the run off amongst the top 2 vote getters in their respective polls..Novel idea, and may be implemented at a later date..However the results of the polling this month in one of the polls had 3 contestants tied for 2nd!:eek: So, we will just be voting for 1 of the 2 top vote getters this month..Contestant order is just set by what poll they were in..So here are our 2 contestants! :D

brianc's Farscape

Rocketjunkie's 3.38x Upscale Tres

A big thanks for all who participated!:clap: And thanks for the person who voted for my rocket!:cheers:

Good luck, and may the BEST rocket win!

I had to vote for Tom's Tres. That thing is just too cool!

I am a bit tardy..But, congrats to our winner of the September Best Rocket Competition! WTG Tom! One nice upscale of a Fliskits rocket! And it flies great(I have seen it fly a few times! :D)

Anyways, have fun with your shopping spree!

I am a bit tardy..But, congrats to our winner of the September Best Rocket Competition! WTG Tom! One nice upscale of a Fliskits rocket! And it flies great(I have seen it fly a few times! :D)

Anyways, have fun with your shopping spree!

Tom,

Drop me a note (email) with your contact information and go nuts for up to $25 anywhere on our site :)

Congrats!
jim

Back