SEMROC website is down

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mperdue

Reaction score
Just a heads up that the SEMROC website is currently down. They will try to get it back up as soon as possible but, obviously, Carl gets their attention first.

Mario

Sheryl asked me to let folks know that if you have placed an order today that there is a good chance that it is in the system but they can not get at it at this time so please be patient.

The server is down at *their* end and they can not access their mail or their data for the moment.

jim

Man, when it rains, it POURS don't it?

Take the time you need and get everything well and healthy!!!

N

I was going to PM Sheryl to offer help with fixing the server. But, Semroc's server is running IIS and I'm an Apache person. If there's someone here with IIS experience, it might be nice to let Sheyrl know in case Bruce has some questions.

-- Roger

We are back on line so you should be able to place orders. Our email is down temporarily and hope to have it running soon.

Sheryl

We are getting in some of your orders but apparently you are not getting any feedback from our email server. Carl said that it could take several hours (sometimes up to 24 hrs) to find our location (not sure of the term) since there are thousands out there and we were down so long.

For those of you who have ordered 2 Orions (1 numbered), I have boxed up your order so you will receive the next numbered kit in line.

Thank you everyone for your patience,

Sheryl

PS. This is my only way to contact anyone right now and I am very sorry for this.

Last edited:
PS. This is my only way to contact anyone right now and I am very sorry for this.

Sheryl, you folks are doing a fantastic job, especially when you consider that you've been hit by a storm of multiple issues, all at the same time, with the most urgent being Carl's health.

-Kevin

While the only thing I have ever ordered/received from Semroc was my freebie NAR astron, (which I love) I think this thread shows the community of rocketry better than any. I took my father out to his first club launch yesterday, to see his first HPR/MPR launches, and I remarked that the sense of community in this hobby is fantastic. In what other industry to the producers and consumers of products actually have fellowship to this level? The outpouring of support that I have seen for Carl and the patience for Semroc's business issues speaks to this. Rocketry is a community I'm proud to be a part of. I want to add my support for Carl and voice my patience for the technical ills plaguing Semroc. I took notice that of the three 'freebies' from the NAR, the only one I've received to date is that Astron- several weeks ago. It caught my attention and has secured my future business.

While the only thing I have ever ordered/received from Semroc was my freebie NAR astron, (which I love) I think this thread shows the community of rocketry better than any. I took my father out to his first club launch yesterday, to see his first HPR/MPR launches, and I remarked that the sense of community in this hobby is fantastic. In what other industry to the producers and consumers of products actually have fellowship to this level? The outpouring of support that I have seen for Carl and the patience for Semroc's business issues speaks to this. Rocketry is a community I'm proud to be a part of.
Well said!

I want to add my support for Carl and voice my patience for the technical ills plaguing Semroc.I took notice that of the three 'freebies' from the NAR, the only one I've received to date is that Astron- several weeks ago. It caught my attention and has secured my future business.
We did get delayed on the next mailing of Astron's for the new February members. We got the list right before the scare. We hope to ship them in the next few days.

Well said!

We did get delayed on the next mailing of Astron's for the new February members. We got the list right before the scare. We hope to ship them in the next few days.

WELCOME BACK CARL!!!:D:D:D

Back