Semroc USS Andromeda?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy said they should be available again about in two weeks. He’s had some balsa supply issues.

So how does this kit compare to,the More rockets version? Are they major differences?

I have them both but haven't opened them yet I know the Semroc has heavier body tubes.

I saw them in stock at eRockets over the weekend. Randy works pretty hard keeping things in stock.

Kitbasher....I ordered Andromeda decals from Semroc. Beautiful, but they are RED and not the original orangish color of the original. Is it possible to get new decal runs that match the more orangish hue of the original kit?

Thank you,

KK

Attachments

• Andromeda decal.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 21
Unfortunately, no. We only got the one batch of silk screened decals produced and that is what color we thought they should be. We had to purchase a large quantity of them so we could get them at an affordable price so we could produce a quality kit.
Hope you understand.

While I haven’t built mine yet, I really appreciate the effort in improving the kit, while keeping the final product authentic to the original.

Latest posts

Back