• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Semroc SLS Hustler (trade or buy)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tramper Al

Reaction score
Once again I find myself looking for a Semroc kit that has disappeared from production!
I do have a big box of Semroc kits from the last days/months of the old Semroc. I'd gladly trade 2 smaller/18mm or 24mm kits for this bigger one.
Let me know if you have (old OOP) Semroc kits you are looking for.
I can also simple pay $$ for the SLS Hustler.
Thanks!

Other 29mm trade ideas - SLS Arcus, any of the OOP Estes PS II kits (except Max), including the limited time ones that did not make the catalog. TARC parts kit with egg capsule, correct for an Enerjet Egg Crate clone. All of these are new/sealed.

Last edited:
I also have the 3 PS-II non-catalog kits (2016 era) to trade, new and sealed. Panavia, Scion, and Sahara.

@Tramper Al

Hi, I do have the Hustler kit, but I have it in my build pile right now. However, if it will help you, I'd be more than happy to scan the instructions, etc. for you.

Regards,

Stew

@Tramper Al

Hi, I do have the Hustler kit, but I have it in my build pile right now. However, if it will help you, I'd be more than happy to scan the instructions, etc. for you.

Regards,

Stew
Hi Stew,
Thanks, I do already have the Semroc pdf instructions - which is helpful for working out which parts are OOP - unless I want to change the scale. Hopefully one will turn up if I am patient, I haven't been looking long. I think I have some reasonably comparable OOP big rocket kits to trade (though mainly Estes), and I'd pay cash too if preferred.

Last edited:
Back