SEMROC Saturn V

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't meant to be sarcastic but, the most reliable way to get you the answer you want . . . Why not go to Semroc's website and ask them directly? You'll have an answer shortly thereafter, as they're consistently up and running.

I got an e-mail from Carl himself and he explained the corrugated wraps (or development of) were taking longer than expected, so that's the reason for the delay. Just be patient and give them a little time. I'm sure the Saturn - V will be out shortly.....

I got an e-mail from Carl himself and he explained the corrugated wraps (or development of) were taking longer than expected, so that's the reason for the delay. Just be patient and give them a little time. I'm sure the Saturn - V will be out shortly.....
Their saturn 1b was worth the wait so suspect this one will be too :)
Cheers
fred

Their saturn 1b was worth the wait so suspect this one will be too :)
Cheers
fred

Agreed. I'm fixing to order their Saturn 1-B (will be my third 1/70 1-B build within a year!!) :D

A man with your skills ought to :cheers:
Cheers
fred

Well, maybe. The real reason I getting another Saturn 1-B (1/70) is I didn't build the clustered engine mount properly in my Estes K-29 kit and really can't fly it "as is." The mount isn't exactly straight, so I'd be afraid it'll prang under power should I try to fly it. So, I'll just keep the Estes model as a static display piece and the SEMROC model for display and flying.

Well, maybe. The real reason I getting another Saturn 1-B (1/70) is I didn't build the clustered engine mount properly in my Estes K-29 kit and really can't fly it "as is." The mount isn't exactly straight, so I'd be afraid it'll prang under power should I try to fly it. So, I'll just keep the Estes model as a static display piece and the SEMROC model for display and flying.

A good plan. When you do post some of those excellant pictures of yours :)
Cheers
Fred

Excellent !

This is a dream come true for me.

My Estes Saturn V was finally destroyed 2 summers ago, and I have the itch to build another.

L.T.C.

Back