Semroc rocket kits and other vendors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisR

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a Semroc rocket kit but there site is either slow or down. Anyone else experiencing this? Is this usual or is just happening today/this weekend? Any other good sites for buying kits from Semroc or others? Looking for a good selection and safe/secure online purchasing. Thanks.

Their site is usually pretty fast. Right now I can't get there at all. Must be something wrong.

Tom C.

Hey Kris!
We don't carry Semroc, though I do own and have built several of their great kits, but I would like to invite you to checkout our line of original rockets.
https://pembertontechnologies.com

Our specialty is Retro Sci-fi, like Bucky Jones:
LittleBuckyfull300x219.jpg

and the Space Ark:
Spacearkjrfull300X190.jpg

We also offer sport fliers as well, like the Kraken:
Kraken_DSC_4953sized350x233.jpg

and the Screemin' Green Meenie':
SGM_NEW_DSC_5314_230x400BGCR.jpg

The best bit is that we offer most of our kits in both LPR and MPR/HPR versions, so no one is left out.

There are a number of fantastic vendors that are members of the RocketryForum, offering about anything you could imagine. Just search the forum for what interests you and see what pops up.

Last edited:
I sent an e-mail to Carl last week asking about baffles. Never heard back. I understand that's unheard of for Carl/SEMROC.

I sent an e-mail to Carl last week asking about baffles. Never heard back. I understand that's unheard of for Carl/SEMROC.
We have been having major problems with the internet connection. They finally changed us to a different path to the main office today and it has been solid since then.

Which baffle are you looking for?

Back