Semroc Recruiter Production #

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ltvscout

Reaction score
Ok, for those of you who've received Recruiter's (Thanks again, Carl and Sheryl!), what was your production number?

I got #15.

Rumor has it that I'm to receive #40. Should arrive sometime next week. (I still think this is extremely generous of Semroc!!!)

Well, if you ever get the chance to meet Carl and Sheryl, you'll have a better understanding SEMROC. Great people, truely :)

Mine *will* be #33...I was wondering how they got my address, and found out there was no mystery, they still needed it. No biggie at all, I'm so grateful to be getting one!

To me a more interesting question is how many ppl will build the kit vs save it. And of the latter, how many will clone it? I for one will just build, I never save a kit just for the sake of collecting.

#27 is ready at Cyder-Base, waiting to be built.

Amazing marketing, Semorc - especially managing to keep it a secret, and then surprising all of us! :D

#44 here, still in packaging to keep drool from warping the balsa.

Semroc rocks!

I just want to say again what a class act you guys are, and I lok forward to supporting your company well into the future.

Thanks

Originally posted by lalligood
Rumor has it that I'm to receive #40. Should arrive sometime next week. (I still think this is extremely generous of Semroc!!!)

#40 arrived in the mail today. SWEET :D :D :D

Now to decide to build it or keep it (& I've never NOT built a kit.) Tempting, hmmm... :rolleyes:

I'm already building :) I have been thinking and may only fly it on an A and a B to maximize my chances of recovery. This would also depend on wind conditions. I may then put it into semi-retirement where I only fly it on special occasions.

Mine will be #53.
It shall be built, and it shall fly. :D
At least once, then it might get put on a shelf. ;)

Tim

Just recieved number 20 :D Looks like a awesome kit!!

The question now is.....wether to build it or keep it :p
Karl

Originally posted by Karl
Just recieved number 20 :D Looks like a awesome kit!!

The question now is.....wether to build it or keep it :p
Karl
Carl from Semroc stated in another message that we should contact Sheryl if we want to buy another Recruiter to build.

I'll be getting #50. Sheryl was good enough to hold it a week or so and mail it on Friday so it wouldn't arrive during my vacation.

...and I will not build it. At least not until I finish some of my other projects! :D

Back