Semroc - New Releases for NARCON

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl

Reaction score
We will have three new releases at NARCON this weekend. We will be shipping them on March 19 until 3:00 pm and will resume shipping on March 23.

The Hydra One is a 70% downscale of the 1969 Hydra VII by Semroc. Using a single engine instead of seven, it is perfect for small fieldsand a lower budget. Laser cut fins and laser-cut tubes make it easy to build.

The Magnum Sprint and Magnum Hornet are retro-repros of the old Centuri kits that were designed for their Magnum-D engines. Both kits feature parachutes instead of streamers and both have the 18 mm adapter for smaller fields when a D engine is too much. The Magnum Sprint was only produced for a short time before the Centuri line was dropped by Estes in 1983, so it is a rare kit to find.

Well, I can see a few more kits coming home with me from NARCON!

I used to travel extensively. If your souvenirs consume too much space...

...mail your dirty clothes home.

Two words . . . empty suitcase.

I learned a while back when going to such events always carry an empty or half-filled suitcase.

That was a good idea until the airlines started charging for extra bags. That $25 each way can almost pay for a one of each kit on Carl's website.

Two words . . . empty suitcase.

I learned a while back when going to such events always carry an empty or half-filled suitcase.
Since I'm driving down, I'll probably just bring an empty car down.

Back