• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Semroc (NC) Orbital Transport and OOP Estes kits - Prices reduced

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
The clean up continues with an Orbital Transport kit, and a few OOP Estes kits. All kits are new in package, and in good condition.

EDIT: Rather than move these to ebay at the same price, and lose $ to fees, I'll just lower them here first to account for those fees, and see if any of you want them. New prices in red. Also, if you take all three I'll cap the shipping at $5 and pay the difference...that will probably work out to $7-10 saved depending on where you live.

Orbital Transport: This is the Semroc version. If it matters to you from a kit collecting, or just nostalgia point of view, this is among the last batch of kits from the Semroc North Carolina (McLawhorn days) days. I would like $30 $25 plus actual shipping by Paypal Friends and Family please.

Estes Solar Flare: I would like $16 $14 plus actual shipping by Paypal Friends and Family please.

Estes Renegade-D: I would like $16 $14 plus actual shipping by Paypal Friends and Family please.

Last edited:
One bump before they go back into storage bins. Make me a reasonable offer. Worse that happens is I say no.

Back